We recently over-nighted here prior to a Carnival cruise. As there were 5 of us (2 adults and 3 young children) our choices of accomodation in Long Beach were limited but Comfort Inn & Suites was great.
The location is perfect for grabbing a few things needed with Albertsons and CVS across the street and plently of food options nearby after a long flight from Australia.
Our room was large with a king bed and queen sofa bed and a rollaway was provided for an addition fee.
Staff were friendly and the free breakfast was great & muchly enjoyed.
An offer of help to get our 5 heavy suitcases up the stairs would have been appreciated, as there is no elevator, but that is our only gripe.
Would stay again without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Comfort Inn And Suites Long Beach
- Comfort Inn & Suites Long Beach Hotel
- Comfort Inn Long Beach
- Long Beach Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located Comfort Inn & Suites provides easy access to waterfront attractions, including the historic Queen Mary ocean liner, Carnival Cruise Terminal and the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and Catalina Island. The hotel is also just 3 miles from the Long Beach Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites near Long Beach Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.