The location is great. The beach, tons of restaurants and shops around. Train is 2 mins walk away. Safe enough to walk alone , even alone and drunk lol. The staff are really amazing, they are very helpful and will go out of there way to assist you and make sure you are satisfied. I got a sick deal on 3 pairs of shoes for $50 with the help of one of the staff members.
They need to put a fridge in the rooms, other than that , it was big, clean, flatscreen tv with HBO. It looks like a 4 star hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hotel At The
- Best Western Plus Hotel At The Long Beach
- Best Western Long Beach
- Long Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Los Angeles and Orange County Airport, The Best Western Plus Hotel at the Convention Center is renowned for both convenience and its beautiful location. In the heart of the East Village, Long Beach’s art community this Best Western Plus hotel is less than a third of a mile from the beach, as well as walking distance to the Long Beach Convention Center and a few minutes to both the Aquarium of the Pacific and Long Beach’s Carnival Cruise Port. Our location and amenities make our hotel the perfect place to stay for your next visit to Long Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, getaroom.com, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.