We were only here for one night, but the hotel staff were extremely friendly & the shuttle driver even dropped us off "almost right in front" of Roscoe's ....which he wasn't supposed too, but since we were the only ones, he didn't seem to mind! The location is across the street from their metro (rail) - but you can't hear it, and you literally just walk the street. As for the area, it's LA - come on - it's not Bel Air, there will be some ethinicity around!! Overall, felt pretty comfortable, we even walked a good long stretch of the Blvd (by accident, my fault) - and we had encountered some pawn shops, and lots of fast food restaurants. It's not exactly close to the "action" - but if you hop on the rail, you'll be there in probably 20 mins, if you ask for the free shuttle, it's like less then 10. I didn't try the pool, but it looked clean, but then it was sort of facing the street, so it's ok, pass! As well, a McDonalds is across the street, so if you missed breakfast (which was your average BW) - then you could try that as well. They have 2 shuttles which you book ahead, and they were prompt (the next morning) - and the other driver was also just as good as the first we had. All in all, good price, decent location, and awesome staff!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Of Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Best Western Of Long Beach Hotel
- Best Western Long Beach
- Long Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Of Long Beach counts with the highest rating in value in the Best Western System. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN of Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.