This review is overdue, as we stayed at the LA Athletics Club in December 2011. We are an Australian family of 5, and we had 2 adjoining rooms. The best things were: really lovely staff, very comfortable beds, nice breakfast, clean rooms and quiet hallways. The downtown location troubled my kids a little, but the easy access to the subway compensated for this. If you stay here, eat at the nearby restaurant Louis - sensational dinner place. Overall, the LAAC is made great by its staff.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.