I stayed at Jerry's for two nights with my wife and kid. I must say that my wife was pleasantly surprised by the goody bag welcome upon arrival - simple yet sweet. We got a room on the second floor when we checked in. I tried request for a room on the first floor as I had quite a handful of luggage and stuffs to move from my car. Jerry politely said that all rooms were full and the best he could do was to move me down on my next night.
- HD cable TV was awesome. Slept late because of the massive amount of channels available!
- Wifi was free, only downside was that the signal was pretty weak in my room
- Jerry's sincere customer service!
to be improved
- the bed was kinda weird, felt as though the bed wasn't rotated or something. our legs were higher than our heads which is not a common sleeping position. took some getting used to.
- Floorboard on the 2nd floor may be a bane for those in the 1st floor rooms. It is pretty flimsy so if you're heavy footed, i think the 1st floor units will hear you walking around the room. Not too pleasant in the middle of the night I suppose.
Overall, it was a great value stay for us. I would recommend to those who would love to be near downtown LA and who are on a budget.
- Also Known As:
- Jerry`s Hotel Los Angeles
- Jerry`s Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jerry's Motel is less than a 5 minute drive to major attractions like the Los Angeles Convention Center, Walt Disney Concert Hall, LA Live, Staples Center, Grammy Museum and much more. We are also nearby major public transportation hubs and a short 15 minute commute to tourist hot spots like Hollywood, Beverly Hills and the Citadel shopping outlets.Guests at Jerry's Motel in Los Angeles CA will enjoy a great place to wind down after a day out on the town with over 100 satellite television channels. Business travelers will also appreciate access to Copy, Fax and Wireless Internet Services. Jerry's Motel in Los Angeles, CA provides a great location and price that is perfect for those who have meetings in Downtown or at the Convention Center and don't want to pay $200 or more at a major hotel ... more less