We made our reservations months ago. We arrived after the 3:00pm check-in and were offered a smoking room. I have never booked a smoking room in my life! We were given the option to smell the room and it was horrible. We were offered a second room that was non-smoking, but smaller for our family. We were going to settle on the second room and were then offered the original room we reserved. We had our luggage on the cart and opened the door. Imagine our shock when we saw someone else's stuff already in the room. Very scary! Luckily the guest was not in sight. We went back to the lobby and Jun called the owner for the third time. After an hour, we left the hotel and had to cut our vacation short. We have cancelled our "priority club" membership and will probably not stay at a Holiday Inn again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles - Universal City - Cahuenga Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles - Universal City - Cahuenga Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Clarion Inn Los Angeles/Universal City! We are centrally located in the Los Angeles area, a very short distance from the studios and theme parks. For the Hollywood tourist, we are one mile from Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard. You can walk to numerous theaters and event centers. For the sports enthusiast, we are within a few miles of Dodger Stadium and the Staples Center. And, for the shopper, we are close to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to make your stay perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.