My husband, college daughter and I were here for three nights recently, and were more than pleased with our stay at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills. We loved the somewhat secluded neighborhood location, as opposed to the hotels that front the main streets of LA. Just far enough off the beaten path to be somewhat quiet, but still very close to fabulous dining and retail. From the moment we drove up and checked in, the entire staff was wonderfully attentive, as is customary at FS. We did book through our Platinum card, so were treated to an upgraded room which was great. We arrived quite early, so had to wait a bit for the upgrade to made ready, and while waiting, saw 3 A List movie stars in the lobby (there for the premiere of their new movie), so my daughter's trip was made! As for the room, everything was more than satisfactory. The absolute only problem we had was that there were no bed linens for the sleeper sofa, and we had to call twice before they were finally delivered that night. Aside from that, everything about the room was great. We were on the second floor, so our balcony view was not very good, but that was a product of our upgrade--our original room had been on a high floor as requested, but we were willing to give that up for a second bathroom. As for the bathrooms, loved the Bulgari products. Showers were very good, which is a pet peeve of my husband's. He also was happy with the equipment in the open air fitness center, another must on his list. We enjoyed breakfast each morning at the open air restaurant by the pool (forgot the name), which was very pleasant given the fabulous LA weather. Sadly, we did not use the spa or pool, as we had too much planned to take the time. Even though the house car was available, we just ended up using our own car during the trip, and never had much of a wait to get it from the valet. Each time we headed out I got printed directions from the concierge which were very helpful while trying to navigate the streets of LA.
All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone coming to the area. We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.