We stayed at the Sheraton Gateway for the convenience of being near the airport. We paid for an upgrade to allow us to use the lounge. The room was very ordinary and tired with no fridge.
The suprise came when we used the lounge. We had to pay for the wine and were given a slip on which to charge a tip for service. The woman in lounge on our first trip was brusque and surly. To add insult to injury the coffee machine broke down on our first day and it wasn't fixed for the 3 days we were there. The payment for an upgrade was a waste of money. Hearing others talking in the lounge it was apparent that a large number had got their upgrade for free.
The hotel was in an excellent position to watch the aircraft landing and we were pleasantly suprised at how quiet it was. Parking was in the airport public parking area which was not very convenient
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Sheraton Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is a sophisticated, high-tech accommodation with resort-style amenities. Near LAX, Santa Monica, and the Rose Bowl, our hotel has 50,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.