I stayed for 3 nights in the hotel while I was attending a conference in San Jose.
The hotel is clean, well maintained and the rooms are very comfortable. The bed was comfortable and the AC worked fine. Clean well maintained bathroom and good housekeeping. Very helpful staff especially the Front Desk clerk. Try to stay in the main building with the verandah side as it has a quaint colonial/Spanish hacienda feel to it.
The hotel laundry also worked well. Wifi only works in the lobby but the wired net connection was fast. Pool looked like it was ok but not too clean so I did not use it.
The Kinara restaurant serves a decent complimentary breakfast--scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, waffles. The juice was not that good. Kinara's Indian buffet is excellent value for money $ 8+ tax and very tasty, fresh if you like Indian cuisine--it is spicy and hot. Dessert menu for lunch was limited. But the food is not greasy unlike most Chinese and Indian buffets. Their happy hour snacks were very reasonable and tasty.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Brookside Hotel
- Best Western Plus Brookside Hotel Milpitas
- Best Western Milpitas
- Milpitas Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ideal location for your Northern California vacation or Silicon Valley Business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Best Western, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Brookside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.