We booked the Comfort Inn for one night for our drive up the Califonia Coast. It was cheap, and clean. The rooms are quite small, and despite advertising an included breakfast, we couldn't see this anywhere (we just had a look in the lobby as we were checking out). It seems to be quite close to an airport but we didn't have an issue with noise. There are a few restaurants within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monterey Bay Hotel
- Comfort Inn Monterey Bay Hotel Monterey
- Comfort Inn Monterey
- Monterey Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location in Monterey, Comfort Inn Monterey Bay offers clean and comfortable rooms that include a free hot breakfast serving eggs,sausage,hot freshly made waffles in 2 flavors, fresh fruit,cereals, pastries and much more. Hotel amenities include Jacuzzi and Sauna. Free WIFI. Micro/Fridge in all rooms. Walk to restaurants. Minutes to Fisherman's wharf, Monterey Aquarium and Cannery Row. Within 2 miles to beaches and golf. Call hotel for additional information on our Package offers such as the Aquarium package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.