I don't expect much from "motels" as far a luxury and pampering, but this place really made us feel well taken care of. The bedding and towels were as comfy as a nice hotel, the rooms were immaculate, the breakfast area full of decor that was chosen with care. When we asked if we could have a bottle of wine just outside the pool on the little picnic table, they provided us with wine glasses. Of course, our kids loved the heated pool. Although we didn't bring pets, it looks like they cater to them as well. Plus, we noticed a stash of DVD's for use in the rooms. It was obvious that the owners pay close attention to the little details. Very, very surprisingly nice.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western El Rancho Hotel
- Best Western El Rancho Hotel Morro Bay
- Best Western Morro Bay
- Morro Bay Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN El Rancho!Escape to this Morro Bay, California hotel offering comfortable and affordable accommodations near Hearst Castle, Morro Bay Beach and Cal Poly University. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN El Rancho where guests will receive personalized customer service, quiet accommodations and find unbeatable amenities for an affordable price. Newly refurbished, this California Best Western hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions, shopping and dining options in and around Morro Bay. Guests staying at this Morro Bay hotel will enjoy single story accommodations with well-appointed guest rooms featuring cable television, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, DVD player with complimentary movie rentals and free high-speed Internet access. Dining is made easy with the hotel's complimentary hot breakfast and a restaurant right across the parking lot as well as 2 patios with BBQ grills for our guests' use. The outdoor heated swimming pool provides a great place for guests to unwind and refresh. For added convenience, the BEST WESTERN El Rancho offers large vehicle parking. Pets are also welcome at this Morro Bay hotel, for a small fee of $12.00 per pet per night, providing the hotel has prior notification of the pet's arrival as only a portion of the rooms are pet friendly.There is no better lodging choice than the BEST WESTERN El Rancho when visiting Morro Bay. Located midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, guests at the hotel will have convenient access to a variety of area attractions including views of the Pacific Ocean. Spend an afternoon touring nearby Hearst Castle or San Luis Obispo Mission, exploring Morro Bay Rock, biking or hiking through Morro Bay State Park or enjoying some beach fun at Atascadero State Beach. Cal Poly University and Cuesta College are both located close by making the BEST WESTERN El Rancho ideal lodging when touring the campus or visiting friends. The caring staff at the AAA-3 Diamond BEST WESTERN El Rancho is ready to ensure an enjoyable stay in Morro Bay, California. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN El Rancho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.