My girlfriend surprised me for my 30th birthday with a trip to Napa. We stayed at the 1801 First Luxury Inn and couldn't speak more highly of the staff and accommodations. We were greeted with a warm welcome and the team was there not only to answer questions - it was as if we had our very own tour guide. Felice, Toni, and Audrey were wonderful hosts who made our stay memorable.The breakfast (included in the rate) was one of the best meals of the day and the complimentary evening wine & cheese was a great way to wind down and meet our fellow inn-goers. Downtown Napa was walking distance from the hotel which was a plus if you enjoy a few glasses of wine with dinner. We definitely look forward to our next visit and highly recommend the 1801.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.