We visit Napa at least once or twice per year. This was our first time staying at this hotel because the place we usually stay was booked, as were most others in the Napa Valley. For being an older hotel it was fairly comfortable. It was freshly painted and clean. The rooms are small but free of odors. The decor is definitely outdated. The pool area is clean, but there is no hot tub. Parking is free and easy and there is a strip mall and starbucks across the street. The location of the hotel is convenient because it is about 2-3 miles south of the beginning of all the wineries. Considering that this hotel was half of the price of the larger chain hotels it was a good value. We didn't spend a lot of time there because we were busy wining and dining, but I would stay there again under the same circumstances.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Redwood Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Redwood Hotel
- Napa Valley Redwood Motel
- Motel 6 Napa Napa Valley, CA
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.