I stayed one night and from the welcome until the check out, all was really great.
I arrived very early. Although the hotel was fully booked that week, they managed to find a room that was already cleaned so I could settle in. It was a superior room, 222, with two beds, and it was realy lovely.
Spacious, bright, great beds and very quiet.
Staff was very friendly and also very fast.
the breakfast was also great. Very lovely staff and a buffet that actually tasted well.
The hotel is conveniently close to the village centre, the train and to the main roads.
Will definitely come back here.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Palo Alto Hotel Palo Alto
- The Westin Palo Alto Hotel
- Westin Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience California at The Westin Palo Alto hotel, adjacent to Stanford University, and within walking distance of some of the best restaurants, shops, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Westin Palo Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.