First of all, when we arrived the clerk told us we booked "wrong". We had 3 kids and the website did not have a field to input children under 12 years old so we didn't put them down plus children under 13 are free supposedly. Either way we checked in at noon and were given a room but scolded about the check in time regardless we were happy to get a room early anyway. They looked bigger on website but at least they were bigger than most hotel rooms. Air conditioner did not work entire stay and it was a hotter than usual weekend. The free shampoo, hand soap and shower gel were all the same soap consistency, very watered down. Not good but will do the job for hand washing. Rooms are nicely decorated but with old "mission" smell. Beds are comfy and did the job. Breakfast was better than continental but not delicious. They need a much bigger space to actually eat your food. Just a quick note, walls are thin, you can hear EVERYTHING! AND it is a dog friendly place so be prepared for animals barking and pooping.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Pismo Beach Hotel
- Oxford Suites Pismo Beach Hotel Pismo Beach
- Oxford Hotel Pismo Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located just a mile from the surf of the Pacific Ocean, Oxford Suites Pismo Beach provides incredible access to the beach, the Oceano Sand Dunes and the nearby Pismo Beach Premium Outlets. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Heated Outdoor Pool, Kiddie Pool & Spa and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Oxford Suites Pismo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.