We came into LA for one night so we could go to The Price is Right the next day. My friend picked the hotel because it offered a free breakfast in the morning plus it was so easy to get to and was walking distance to the beach also had a fridge and microwave. She got there early that day and we had waited to book our room once we got into LA. When we got to the property, the front desk gal asked us if we wanted to see the room first since she said it was one of their smaller rooms. Honestly, I didn't care how big our room was. I didn't plan on moving since the rest of our party was staying there. But she wasn't kidding. It was a queen, or so she said, but I believe that bed was a double. We have a queen and it was smaller than ours. I believe our room number was 209. It was tiny and faced PCH. Smelled really strong of smoke which is probably why they had the windows open when we got to it. My husband and I stood side by side with our arms stretched out from fingertip to fingertip, that was exactly the length from one side of the room to the other! COZY!Bathroom door had to always be closed otherwise you couldn't use the sink or mirror to get ready. While I was trying to get ready, once my husband got out of the shower and open the door, poof, I was all fogged out! I did love sleeping with the street noises. Bed wasn't that comfortable but the pillows were okay. Room was pretty clean expect in the corner where I slept. Looked like they had sweeped that area in a while. Room had a fridge and microwave which looked to be from the beginning of time. But they worked.
The morning breakfast was AWESOME!! We were able to make our own waffles before heading out. The guy at the front desk was so nice in the morning to help us figure out our directions to CBS studios. Easy check out. I would stay there again, but husband said he wouldn't.
Our friends room was huge compared to ours =)
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Ramada Limited Redondo Beach Hotel
- Ramada Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Redondo Beach, Downtown and Restaurants:A relaxing beach getaway is right around the corner at Ramada Limited Redondo Beach hotel. Just eight miles from LAX Airport and close to Hermosa, Manhattan and Palos Verdes beaches, our hotel near Redondo Beach Pier provides guests a cozy, ocean-community feeling minutes from the bustle of big-city life. Relax in your comfortable room, complete with free Wi-Fi blazing-fast Internet access, new bedding, pillowtop mattresses, microwaves and refrigerators, then wake to a complimentary breakfast and USA Today newspaper. Afterwards, head to our patio to enjoy our refreshing outdoor spa. Jacuzzi rooms and two-rooms suite as well as handicapped-accessible and non-smoking accommodations are available. Our front desk staff is multiligual and is available 24 hours a day. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Redondo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.