a four night stay for about $47 per night (fees and taxes included). This place is in a business park area, about three exits from downtown. Convienent location to Reno 80 and I-5, both freeway less than half a mile away. A supermarket about a mile away near Truxel and West ElCamino and a Longs drug store across from there. There's a pizza place and chinese restuarant at the corner near the motel. There are three buildings to this place and #3 looked to be the closest to the freeway, I was in building 2. The room wasn't the best and it's not a four star hotel, so budget wise, it's fine, housekeeping didn't clean the place up very well, but that's how these places seem to be. I wiped the counter down and washed the plates and bowls before I used them. The full size fridge came in handy, but the mircowave seemed weak. My room was next to the stairs and I heard people come and go, but the building wasn't full. Overall, I'd stay here again. Oh, there is a sign outside by the lobby door stating lobby hours are 6:30am to 11pm. Other reviewers seem to be upset when checking in later, but there is a phone next to the lobby door and I believe there is a person staffed 24 hours, just the lobby shuts down unless called. I believe there is a shuttle van service, but sometimes they are busy with business accounts.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Homestead South Natomas Hotel
- Homestead South Natomas Sacramento
- Extended Stay America Sacramento
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.