Stayed here multiple times since it was the Red Lion, long ago. The rooms are large, clean, but they are beginning to look a bit tired. As airport hotels go, this is a good one as the staff will help in any way to get you to the flight on time. As the hotel is large, there are frequent conventions/meetings and when they include multiple families with youngsters, the hotel energy can be frantic. There is no suitable club lounge as it is a large elevator lobby on the top floor without amenities or separate breakfast so it is always devoid of adults. If teenagers are in the hotel, they rapidly figure out how to get around the need for a special card for the elevator stop at club level. They simply get off a floor below and walk up congregating in the large space that substitutes for the club lounge.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton San Jose Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Doubletree San Jose
- San Jose Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient Silicon Valley location, Doubletree Hotel San Jose is close to the San Jose Airport and a short drive from Downtown or Santana Row. Doubletree boasts the largest guest rooms as well as 48,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. This hotel is the perfect destination for family travel, corporate meetings, or an elegant wedding. Friendly staff and a warm chocolate chip cookie at check in make it feel like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.