We stay here whenever we go to the Pismo area. The 2/queen rooms are roomy, have a nice view to the grassy area, and we enjoy the privacy. If anything doesn't work, they respond immediately. The maid service is cooperative (we get up really late) and the management is very helpful when I call to make reservations. We send our friends and family here as well. We sleep, rest and clean up here. We do not entertain in the room, altho we could play cards and have snacks with another couple. It has a desk, a DVD player, a refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer. Beds are comfy and temperature comfy. It is right on the freeway and 15 min. from Pismo.
- Also Known As:
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo Hotel
- Rose Garden Hotel
- Rose Garden Inn San Luis Obispo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rose Garden Inn is a San Luis Obispo hotel, located off beautiful Highway 101. It is a favorite among Cal Poly University families, with easy access to Pismo Beach, Avila Beach, Oceano Dunes and Hearst Castle. Guests are welcome to enjoy the beautiful gardens, heated pool and the areas largest spa with multiple waterfalls. The rooms are newly remodeled, spacious, and equipped with the business and family traveler in mind. Free coffee, wireless Internet and a very friendly staff is here to make your stay more comfortable. Rose Garden Inn is just a short drive to scenic Hwy 1, Paso Robles Wine country, and Big Sur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Rose Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.