We stayed at this hotel for 2 days in May 2012. It is a very nice hotel and the staff are
friendly and helpful. The surrounding area is beautiful but take walking shoes if you dont have
a car as it is quite a distance to the pier where there are a couple of restaurants. No little
shops nearby to buy water or snacks.
Wi Fi charge is 12.95 dollars for 24 hours.
Breakfast was cooked to order, full buffet cost over 20 dollars per person.
Car Valet parking staff exceptional.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fess Parker's Doubletree Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hilton Hotels, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fess Parker's Doubletree Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.