Despite Santa Barbara being an affluent area, Agave Inn are able to offer clean and comfortable rooms for a really good price. Check-in was friendly and very informative, including providing us with a map to show us where we can park along State Street and near to the beach.
The room was cute with nice vibrant colours and a cool framed movie poster on the wall above the bed. The free wi-fi was a massive bonus (if Agave Inn can offer this, what are you playing at Motel 6?).
The only slight drawback was the location; you are going to need a car (or use public transport) in order to get to the centre of Santa Barbara's main social hub. Without a car it would probably take up to 1 1/2 hours to walk to the main parts of State Street and probably 2 hours to get to the beaches. We had a car so this wasn't a problem for us.
Overall, a pleasant and comfortable stay at a welcoming and informative motel!
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelers Motel is now the AGAVE INN !!!!! Agave Inn is a small 13 room boutique hotel. Mexican pop meets Modernists vibe. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.