In the past we stayed at Lowes and Doubletree when visiting LA but this time we were staying with friends who wanted a more economical hotel. I admit we were concerned about the cleanliness, safety and quality based on the photos of this unassuming hotel. From the moment we checked in the staff was VERY friendly and professional and it only got better! The walk to the room from the outdoor parking feels like a 'Motel' but once inside the courtyard, it is very quaint and comfortable. The rooms are larger than most, very clean with updated bath, granite, etc. the bed was quite comfortable. Our in-room refrigerator door didn't close all the way...the maintenance guy was there in minutes, VERY friendly and courteous; he quickly replaced it. We accidentally left something in the room. When I called the staff a few days later they went out of their way to get it back to me with follow-up calls...amazing! I will definitely stay in this hotel again and I highly recommend it as a safe, friendly economical alternative to the luxury hotels. BTW - the restaurant 2 blocks down the street, Upper West, is excellent and an easy, safe walk.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel Santa Monica
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel
- Travel Lodge Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Travelodge
- Santa Monica Travel Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Olotels, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.