We stay here when we arrive from England for our twice yearly motorcycle trip, on the first night and again before we fly home. This trip we managed to fit another night in too. On all 3 occasions we had a warm welcome from the front desk (thank you Joseph) and a very well appointed room. The beds here have to be the most comfortable in all the Best Westerns we have stayed in. We spent time in the bar with Rosa and Stephanie and had enjoyable evenings with good food, drinks and conversations. The breakfast is excellent with a wide variety of choice, we noted more items available this year, the whole service being overseeen by Alain who makes sure everything runs smoothly and still has time to make you welcome. And we have to mention John and Alan who seem to be able to turn their hands to most things and keep smiling! The shuttle is consistently reliable and the drivers courteous. This hotel rightly deserves its Plus status which is a credit to David, the manager, who is always friendly and attentive. Why stay anywhere else?
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recipient hotel of 3 Best Western "Director's Award" and 7 consecutive "Excellent Housekeeping Awards". Newly renovated rooms, restaurant, bar and meeting space. Location, location, location! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Hotel offers all the amenities you need for business or pleasure! Restaurant, bar, business center, fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary shuttle to SFO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Best Western, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.