My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend. It is in a very quiet location and right off highway 101 making access to San Francisco easy. It was nice to come back to a much less hectic place at the end of the day after driving in the city.
We have stayed in other Larkspur Landings and this experience was as good as others in the past. The property interior and our room and bathroom were all very clean and well kept. The furniture in our room was starting to show a little age, but I can live with that. We were able to get a great deal on the Studio Room for the weekend, which is what helped us choose that hotel.
We would stay there in the future when visiting friends in San Mateo and vacationing in San Francisco.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel South San Francisco
- Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel
- Larkspur South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Larkspur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off of Highway 101 and eight miles south of San Francisco, The Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel is a mere two miles from the San Francisco International Airport and not far from famous attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, the Museum of Modern Art and the Napa Valley. Guests of this San Francisco Airport Hotel enjoy comfortable accommodations and can choose to stay in four different types of suites: Studio, Executive, Boardroom and Grand Suites. Among the top San Francisco extended stay hotels, the Larkspur Landing will exceed all of your business and vacation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Larkspur Landing South San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.