This Hampton is typical of the chain - clean, quiet with a cheerful lobby and breakfast area that makes you want to loiter for a while. Rooms are clean with a flat screen TV, but beds/pillows are not great. AC is a windowq unit that is quiet, but compressor on/off might wake you if you sleep lightly. Pool/spa are small but adequate and quiet. Your choices in Temecula are either along the freeway or in wine country. This hotel is along the freeway, but shielded by an exit ramp that blocks the noise. Because it is south of the freeway, Old Town is a pleasant five minute walk. Competition nearby seems to be Embassy Suites, which is north of the freeway and Springhill Suites, which is next door. We have stayed here twice and have no complaints, but next time might look at the B&B and hotels in the wine country for something more exotic.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula Hotel Temecula
- Hampton Inn And Suites Temecula
- Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Temecula
- Hampton Inn Temecula
- Temecula Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.