The staff were very friendly!
Front office staff went out of their way to help with special requests.
I really enjoyed the post dinner singing each night.
I would have enjoyed more day-time activities as we were not allowed to snorkle when the tide was low.
The fresh water pool was a good option, but I would have enjoyed more options such as guided nature walks/coconut jewelry making/island history/etc.
Ocean view bures were a bit outdated and the aircon was pretty useless...
There was sand beneath our sheets in the bed.
The hamock infront of our bure was a favourite spot.
Great options for diving, tho best in the a.m.
Forest track was enjoyable; well maintained and shaded.
- Also Known As:
- Bounty Island Hotel Mamanuca Islands
- Bounty Island Hotel
- Bounty Island Mamanuca Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to on of Fiji's newest Bare foot Island Resorts. We have 22 absolute Beach Front Bures, while budget focused are air conditioned with fridges. We also provide air conditioned dormitory style accommodation. Free non motorised water sports and very simple but beautiful surrondings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bounty Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.