We picked this place by default, just wanted to get out of the car. It ended up being so nice. Best nights sleep I have had in ages. Comfy bed and fabulously fluffy pillows-and a lot of them!! Nice to have ashtrays on the patio, nothing worse than having to go all the way downstairs and outside to smoke. The concierge staff was very friendly and helpful even though we looked a little worse for wear. That was a good feeling. Some places treat you differently if you don't look a certain way, this place did not judge.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis Hotel
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Amex, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.