I went up to the Ameristar Hotel in Black Hawk with my best friend and our two kids, ages 9 and 6. We had a blast. First, it is located within one hour from Denver in the mountains. The weather was great and we had a great trip there spotting all kinds of wild animals including mountain goats, elk and buffalo. The hotel was so wonderful and clean and not smoky. We went up to the very large pool on top of the hotel and hung out there for hours. There were two hottubs, one outside and one inside the pool area. The pool temperature was perfect and the area was so large and clean. We then went back to our rooms and had room service along with watching movies. It was so much fun for just a close vacation for one night. My husband and another couple went up there and had great food and fun gambling. I want to go back this summer and stay there again but this time and go panning for gold!
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk Hotel Black Hawk
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk is a completely new luxury hotel and spa in the Denver area. This Ameristar Hotel in Black Hawk has 536 spacious guest rooms with 64 suites, many featuring panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains. You’ll find a full-service day spa and the only pool in Black Hawk at this Ameristar Resort. Guests may also enjoy an on-site Fitness Center, indoor/outdoor swimming pool and a two-story casino with rustic elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.