We stayed here the night of a family wedding out of convenience. It seemed a little pricey, in my opinion, for what you get. As mentioned there is only free WiFi in the lobby other wise it cost $10 a day. The courtyard area and pool are all very nice, however other areas of the hotel look like they could use an update. Our room was clean. The staff for the most part were friendly, but we did experience a little difficulty at the front desk when inquiring about an earlier check in time. The employ informed us that the only way to guarantee a room for earlier the next day was to check in the night before. He said this after we had informed him that we had prepaid for our hotel room that night at another place but wanted to know if we could check in before 3:00pm (the wedding was at 4:00pm). I understand that they may be no way to promise a room would be available early, but I think there are more polite ways to go about the situations rather then insisting we book a room for the night when we already have paid for one. Overall it is not a bad place to stay, just a little pricey.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Loews Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.