We had a friend getting married In Longmont CO, and she suggested we stay in Boulder because of all the stuff to do. It was a little hard to find the hotel the first time because the road it is on is right next to a busy road and getting to the entrance was confusing.The lobby was humid due to the pool being right there, but the staff was helpful. We choose rooms in a building that was seperate from the main building. It was quiet inside the rooms even though it was next to a busy street.
The continetal breakfast was excellent but the restaraunt, Blues and Greens, very dark where the food was served. It is a wonderful place to stop at night and listen to some local bands. We had a great time there and enjoyed great food.
Being a waste free hotel was interesting. You had to seperate some of your trash, but the bins were clearly labeled so this was not hard.
The Outlook is really close to a lot of Boulder attractions. There are plently of walking & biking paths and the staff had a lot of great suggestions for things to do.
Overall it was a pleasant experiance and I would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Outlook Hotel Boulder
- Boulder Outlook Hotel And Suites
- Boulder Outlook Hotel
- Boulder Outlook Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boulder's Home of the Blues and Colorado's zero waste hotel. The Boulder Outlook is Boulder's best value accommodation, combining green practices of zero-waste with the amenities found in more expensive hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.