1). I arrived at 11:15 pm, lobby closed. Confusing process with poorly labeled "emergency phone" to summon night clerk.
2). He can't find my reservation, checks me into empty room. As I'm walking into room, he comes up and tells me he found my reservation on the printer, I should check into my reserved room.
3). As I'm standing in lobby to get new key, I'm panhandled by a woman (apparently another guest) looking for spare change and a ride.
4). I kill several fleas around the bed area in the room.
5). After first night, no maid comes to room. I'm told by front desk maid service only once per week?
6). TV remote does not work.
7). I ask for late check out and am told $20 fee, which I authorize. When I return to room after original check out time, key card no longer works, I'm locked out. Back to front desk, one person working, four guests lined up, 10 minute wait to get key reprogrammed to open my room door.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel Denver
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel
- Homestead Denver Tech Center
- Extended Stay America Denver
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.