Durango is a "kids" town! If your 20 years old and an outdoorsman, OK. If your a traveler and a senior citizen, go elsewhere! The rooms are VERY small, smelly and not too clean. Old and rundown! And very expensive. Almost $80. ( with tax) a night in mid September.. 2 very small pillows on a hard bed. ...No king size beds at all. Stayed here 4 nights and had to switch rooms because they gave us a mini bed the first night , Meant for one person... We made and paid for the room a month in advance, by computer or we would have moved..Could not get our money back.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Durango Hotel Durango
- Knights Inn Durango Hotel
- Alpine Hotel Durango
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the quiet North end of Durango, the Knights Inn offers clean, comfortable hotels rooms at a great price. We are on the complimentary Durango Trolley route with a stop right across the street. We are within walking distance of several restaurants, a grocery store and right next to the Ski Barn for those who enjoy the winter sports and need to rent equipment. Mild to Wild rafting is one block north for the summer adventures. Our helpful front desk staff and management are there to provide you with any information or recommendations you need to make your trip enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Durango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.