Our visit last weekend was horrible. I think the management has changed. We were told that we could have a suite and a room next to each other, (my father-in-law being 93 years old) the suite was on the 5th floor and the room on the 2nd. There is no air conditioning, and the window in the in the suite’s bedroom was screwed shut. They use to have a very nice bar with entertainment on the week-end. Not anymore. They had a bar set up on the patio and served lunch and dinner there also. No indoor dining at all. It rained all evening. Every time I was at the reception desk, there was someone very irate and the management did not address thier concerns.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelClick and Otel so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.