Our family gathered in Glenwood Springs this year for our Thanksgiving Holiday. There were 9 of us plus 2 dogs and we were so glad we decided to stay at the Hotel Colorado. The staff was so helpful, nice and personable! Kimberly, the front office manager, really took good care of all our needs including arranging for an extra room upon our arrival and, finding a lost beloved stuffed toy animal. We enjoyed 2 wonderful breakfasts and a great Thanksgiving feast in the dinning room. The hotel is so historic that it is like staying at a museum - everyone learned something. We also enjoyed the holiday decorations.
The location is perfect since it is across the street from the hot springs pool and right on the Glenwood Canyon bike path which is great for walking dogs and people! We even saw a large herd of bighorn sheep on Thanksgiving Day just past the tunnel.
Thank you to all the staff for making this a great holiday for our family!
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelClick and Otel so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.