I stayed here for three nights during the Folk and Bluegrass Festival. I was in room 5 which is on the end of The single story building out back. Very comfortable nicely furnished room, small kitchenette and good size bathroom. The staff was nice and the location is very close to downtown and the river. My only complaint was lack of AC - it was warm and stuffy during the the afternoons. They are putting in room ac units shortly. If you want a nice low cost place to stay with hot springs on site this is a good choice.
- Also Known As:
- Healing Waters Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Healing Waters Resort And Spa
- Healing Waters Hotel
- Healing Waters Resort & Spa Pagosa Springs, Colorado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small-town charm & hospitality! Budget-friendly accommodations: Motel rooms, suites, mini-suites, deluxe park-model cabins and seasonal RV spaces. Amenities include: hot springs swimming pool, outdoor soaking tub & indoor hot baths (100% mineral water!). On-site, licensed massage therapists. Located in the heart of downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, right across from the San Juan River and at the base of the Reservoir Hill Recreation Area. Healing Waters Resort & Spa - Always a Warm Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Healing Waters Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.