My wife and I recently stayed 2 nights at the Fireside Inn. We wanted to get away from city life in Denver and check out Pagosa Springs. We booked this place because it is listed #1 on Trip Advisor, and I am happy to say that it lives up to that ranking!
Staff was very friendly. Rate was awesome! $114/night. We weren't in one of the 2 riverside cabins, but that didn't matter. Our cabin was very clean, cozy and private. Kitchenette was very cool - we cooked all our meals at the cabin. Bed was very nice, but if you are a couple, I highly recommend sleeping on the futon next to the fireplace with some music on (there are music channels on the TV). Makes it a more rustic experience.
Being 1 mile away from Pagosa Springs was also convenient and honestly, being next to the highway was not an issue at all. Yes, you can hear cars going by - if you open your windows. But it's not bad at all when the windows are closed.
The only downside is that we wish we could have stayed longer! It was hard leaving the coziness of the cabin.
- Also Known As:
- Fireside Inn Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Fireside Inn Cabins Hotel
- Fireside Inn Cabins Pagosa Springs, Colorado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1&2 Bedroom Cabins, Modern and Fully Equipped on 10Acres of Property bordered by the San Juan River. 1-Mile East of Downtown Pagosa Hot Springs, toward Wolf Creek Pass Ski area and 3-Miles to Pagosa Golf. Excellent private river fishing in your backyard. Nicely landscaped. Individual living areas with gas fireplace, bedroom(s), kitchen, bathroom, private sitting porch with a BBQ grill area just off the porch. WIFI - Phone - Cable TV Tented recreation area with fire ring & horse shoe pits, near the river. Guest Facilities: Laundry - Hot Top - Horse Corrals available. Ample parking and turnaround for horse, ATV & snowmobile trailers. Open Year Round - Offering discount Hot Springs Passes. ... more less