We recently stayed at the Villas at Snowmass while on a family/business trip to Colorado. I had searched the internet for best rates and ended up calling the Villas directly. They met the lowest rate posted and were so friendly and helpful, which was exactly how all staff treated us for our entire stay. I believe that the name of the person who greeted us at the desk upon arrival was Camile-- and she was just so kind. We thought we would only need one pack and play, but realized that we would need two, and she brought the additional one up moments after our arrival. She also helped us find a restaurant (the artisan-- delicious!!) where we could pick up food later at night (we didn't arrive until 8:30pm). We stayed in a villa that was the "silver" level with two bedrooms and two baths. It was fantastic! Sparklingly clean, with a gorgeous view, comfy beds and sofa. Everything appeared to have been updated recently and was just very clean and nice. I'm guessing it was classified as silver because the televisions weren't flatscreen??-- but this wasn't something we cared about, and truly found everything to be perfect.. we couldn't believe how reasonable a price we paid for such great accommodations.
As far as the resort part-- the pools were excellent and nice and warm for our little ones (we have a two year old and a 4 month old). The work out facility was top notch-- as were the locker rooms and hot tubs inside. We didn't try the restaurant, as it was a bit pricey, but the menu looked delicious and it smelled great when we walked by to go to the pool.
The views were gorgeous and it didn't take us long to get anywhere. We went for a bunch of hikes, including a hike on the rim trail (which was spectacular) and Camile even picked us up at the end to bring us back to our car.
We definitely hope to get back to the Aspen/Snowmass area again, and most certainly will be staying here!
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Snowmass Club Hotel Snowmass Village
- The Villas At Snowmass Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Snowmass Club feature a collection of deluxe one-, two- and three-bedroom villas in the Aspen-Snowmass area. The Snowmass Club offers a range of amenities including spa services, pools, hot tubs and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Amex and Travelocity so you can book your The Villas at Snowmass Club by Destination Resorts Snowmass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.