Stayed in Summit 307 Aug 1-4. Exceptional 2 bd, 2 bath condo with forested mountainside view off balcony and living; front deck/entry faces the valley with a great view. We got an unbelievable price for the condo, and their service is great. They brought in a rollaway for no charge;' the Top of the Village also offers free door to door shuttle service anywhere in the town which is amazing. You'll need to use the shuttle when going down to the mall or gondola since it is a very very steep incline up to the condos. the unit featured granite countertops, first class appliances and decor. Also a reserved parking spot. Definitely a very high end accomodation. A neighboring unit of the same size is for sale at $899,000; ours was a Gold designation and nothing negative to say about the place. Elevator provided to take you up to other floors. Hiking trails start at the driveway! For summer we could hike and mountain bike; took the gondola up the mountain for lots of hiking opportunities. Temps were in the 70s during the day, 50s at night. Great wildflower viewing this time of year. I'd recommend Top of the Village to anyone; while we had a "gold" condo can't imagine the silver version wouldn't be a good place. We came in over Independence Pass, worth doing once but we went back to Oklahoma via Glenwood Springs and I-70 since the Pass is just worth doing ONCE. Staff were excellent, shuttle service almost instantaneous!
- Also Known As:
- Top Of The Village Condominiums Hotel
- Top Of The Village Condominiums Hotel Snowmass Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering ski in/out convenience and impeccable slopeside views, top of The Village provides the ultimate accommodations for a winter vacation. Located at the top of Snowmass Village and surrounded on three sides by forests and mountains, Top of the Village condominiums reigns as one of the most prestigious ski-in, ski-out lodging options in Aspen/Snowmass. Top of the Village offers some of the largest accommodations in Snowmass with many of the amenities of a fine Colorado resort hotel, including full-service front desk with concierge services, over-night ski tuning and pre-arrival luggage storage. With an extensive network of trails directly outside your door, you can literally ski right onto the slopes in the winter and hike and bike the same trails all summer long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Amex and Travelocity so you can book your Top of the Village Condominiums by Destination Resorts Snowmass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.