Our family - two adults, and three now grown children - have stayed at the Torian Plum numerous times. First class accomodations. Amenities are great - pool, hot tub,view, true ski-in-ski-out. And service at the front desk has been outstanding. Terrific restaurants within easy walking distance - Cafe Diva, Saketumi, Paramount. Apres-ski at Slopeside Grill is fabulous - not to be missed. Last time we booked via VRBO - 374152 - and got a discount and penthouse unit with a fabulous view.
- Also Known As:
- Torian Plum Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Torian Plum Condominiums Hotel
- Torian Plum Steamboat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Torian Plum is Steamboat's premier ski-in/ski-out lodging, located alongside the Christie Peak chairlift and 100 yards from the gondola. These luxury condos are nestled amidst shops and restaurants, including Cafe Diva and Slopeside Grill. Downtown Steamboat is ten-minutes away and ResortQuest's shuttles chauffeur guests around Steamboat throughout the winter. Choose from one- to six-bedroom condos with balconies, gas fireplaces, fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living rooms, laundry, and free wifi Internet. Amenities include pool, hot tubs and fitness room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Torian Plum Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.