The Arrabel hotel is one of the top five hotels in Vail. It is essentially a ski resort splendidly located on Lionsquare just a few minutes away from main town Vail. We stayed in an estimated 1,000 sq foot 2 bedrooom privately owned apartment, room 408, which was nicely appointed and equipped with a large kitchen an ample space for entertaining. The master bedroom was large and the in-suite bathroom had a beautiful bathtub and jacuzzi and a separated shower and steam room. The apartment's best feature however was its impressive view of the mountains and ski runs, the first thing you would see as you open the black out curtains every morning. The hotel's staff was extremely friendly and courteous and all facilities were in perfect working condition including the spa, the rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzis. The gondola that takes you to the ski slopes is located literally just a couple of minutes from the hotel's terrace restaurant, so it is extremely convenient for those looking at skiing in wonderful Vail. We stayed there for a week in July and we were not disappointed. Vail is a wonderful mountain town all year around offering cooler temperatures, lots of sun, occasional rains and plenty of outdoor entertainment. There are numerous restaurants along the gracious streets of town which resembles an alpine city. We will come back.
- Also Known As:
- Arrabelle At Vail Square, a Rock Hotel Vail
- Arrabelle At Vail Square, a Rock Hotel
- Arrabelle Vail Square
- Arrabelle Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within The Arrabelle at Vail Square and only steps away from the Eagle Bahn gondola, The Tavern on the Square is Vail’s most happening spot for delicious food and drink, before and after you hit the mountain. Known for its convenient slope-side location and popular apres-ski scene, The Tavern is now bigger and better than ever. The newly expanded restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor patio seating, has great views of the skiers coming off the hill. Setting the stage for a memorable dining experience with its warm atmosphere and stunning mountain views, The Tavern is a mountain American grill inspired by the freshest farm to table ingredients. Casual by day and refined at night, The Tavern is always fun, approachable and frequented by locals and visitors alike. Enjoy signature dishes, such as Buffalo Meatloaf, Grilled Elk Lettuce Wraps, Baja Fish Tacos and Executive Chef Douglas Dodd's Lobster Mac & Cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.