This was my second stay at the La Quinta by Regency Park. I stayed for 2 nights over Memorial Day weekend. First, check-in was a breeze and I was quickly in my room. I hate long, tedious check-ins when all I want to do is collapse on a bed and pass out. Next, the room was gteat! Very large and open, I could probably have done some tae bo or kickboxing in front of the tv of I felt inclined. The bathroom was also very spacious with a huge vanity that didn't get cluttered, regardless of how much junk I piled on it. Additionally, everything was immaculately clean and fresh. No worn blankets or musty carpets. The tv was good quality and had a big selection and plenty of good movies for free. The bed was a pillowtop that was wonderfully comfortable and the pillows were firm and fluffy, not like the pancakes you usually get at hotels.
The hospitality was equally impressive. Jessica at the front desk was really nice and went out of her way to help me with my coffee maker and get me extra coffee, sugar and creamer. The complimentary breakfast was simple, but fresh and delicious. The first morning, the dining room was packed, but the attendant kept everything topped off and clean. The coffee was kept hot and fresh. The milk and juices were kept full and the apple juice was fresh and sweet, not the nasty watered down stuff I always see.
The room attendants were very quiet and discreet, and we're very helpful and quick to get anything I needed, including extra towels and toothpaste.
Overall my stay was fantastic, as was the price. I have no complaints whatsoever. Thank you La Quinta, especially Jessica!!
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park Hotel
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park Hotel Brandon
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
- La Quinta Brandon
- Brandon La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The newly renovated La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park is central to all area attractions, including Busch Gardens, Florida State Fair Grounds, the Convention Center, Ybor City, the venues of Downtown Tampa and the cruise ship Port. Walk to AMC 20 Theatres acros...see mores the street, Westfield Shopping Center (Brandon Town Mall) Visit Hard Rock Casino, Museum of Science and Industry, and the Florida Aquarium. It's just a short drive to St. Pete Times Forum (NHL Tampa Bay Lightning) and Raymond James Stadium (Tampa Bay Buccaneers). Reach Disney World, Universal Studios, and the Gulf beaches in less than hour. Enjoy a Free Bright Side Breakfast� and newspaper each morning at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park. Work out in the well-equipped fitness center and relax in the courtyard on the sundeck around the heated pool and spa. The front desk is open 24-hours; We have golf packages available to some great courses. Rooms are extremely clean and spacious and feature high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, and more. Located just east of I-75 near highway 60 behind Best Buy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.