This resort is beautiful. The location is wonderful, quiet with beautifully maintained grounds. You have the marina on one side and the reserve on the other. Our room was overlooking the reserve which was so peaceful. We had a one bedroom suite which was wheelchair accessible and very spacious, so clean, with every ammenity you could ask for. Fully fitted kitchen (if you wanted to cook), washing machine and tumble dryer in the bathroom. The bathroom facilities were excellent for a wheelchair user, with a chair put in the shower as we requested. We spent quite a few evenings sitting out on our balcony, which was screened. Two tables, large one for eating at with 4 chairs and a smaller table just for sitting to have a drink, with 2 chairs, 2 ceiling fans and a light. The pool was lovely and very quiet, only becoming busier at the weekend. The only problem we encountered was the cable went out and staff came round with a letter apologising. The other problem was that the telephones went out and no-one explained why, it was only after going to the front desk and asking what was wrong that we were given an explanation, the phones were out for about 5 days. We would definitely go back to this hotel it is beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.