We enjoyed our stay at The Inn at Cocoa Beach. Our room was simple, but met all our needs. The hotel backs up directly to the beach, so that is great. It's also within about a block's walking distance from Ron Jon Surf Shop and Ron Jon Surf School, so it's definitely in the right place if you're there to take a surf lesson. It's very convenient to most of the tourist attractions of Cocoa Beach, so we'd recommend it. It appears to be family owned, and the whole place has a very personal touch. The breakfast is definitely better than your average free hotel breakfast. They cook a different hot dish each morning, plus they have fruit, bagels, toast, and other standard things. They also have a couple of beautiful birds for guests to enjoy (I've included a photo).
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Inn At Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Inn At Cocoa Beach Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel with classic country French ambience, rooms with individual decor, balcony or patio, ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Inn at Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.