My family just enjoyed a week in one of the three bedroom plus downstairs den town homes. We are RCI members and used our points. The unit was huge and very clean.
We had two issues. First, the pool is by check-in area. It was litterally over a mile and a half to our unit! In the hot Florida sun it kinda stinks to drive your car to the pool on vacation. And the pool is small for the amount of people and units. Second, while the units and pool area are nice, it attracts a rough crowd. The music by the pool was loud club music. Not the type of music I wanted to listen to with my young family. I wish the management would take a note from Disney properities and keep a level of class. I even found someones WEAVE stuck in the slide. It was gross and nasty.
All in all it was a nice week but then again we avoided the pool area and just went to Disney. The resort is a good 20-30 minutes from Disney. I think it is worth the drive for the amount of space you get.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Regal Palms
- Regal Palms Resort
- Regal Palms Hotel
- Regal Palms Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort Florida
- Regal Palms Resort Spa
- Regal Palms At Highlands Reserve
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa Florida/Davenport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is a private Resort consisting of bars, restaurant, health spa,gym, a spectacular pool area with water slide and lazy river, 24/7 check in, guest services, theme park tickets and Banana Jacks childrens restaurant and gaming center. The resort is surrounded by 598 privately owned townhomes and 700 pool homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.