Attended as a family, 2+1 (9 year old) and can't fault this resort at all. Beautiful condo, spotlessly clean, and very well appointed. Relatively easy to find off 192, but as we arrived after dark we missed the massive sign at the junction on the 192 and found it more b luck /:-)
Checking was easy and we decided to try the pool bar for a snack as it was after 10pm. Good food and they do the best pizza I have tasted. They deliver to your apartment and very speedy too.
The area around the complex is well maintained and all staff are of the standard you expect, very helpful, polite and welcoming. Nothing was a problem and they really do help to enjoy your time there.
Closest shops are on the 27, Berry Town centre and north on th same road you'll find Walmart which is my new fav store especially when it's raining!
If you like food, especially good food then you will be totally spoiled for choice. Applebee's was the closest and the menus is just brilliant. The 192 is packed with ever type of food you can think of. Texas road house for stake and pok chops and buffalo wild wings on Farmosa Garden Bvl for wings and the best steak burger ever. It also has the largest screens I have ever seen and if you like sport it's the place to sit, eat and watch.
Allin all, Bahama Bay was a great base for our holiday and we would recommend it without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Bay Resort Orlando Hotel Davenport
- Bahama Bay Resort Orlando Hotel
- Bahama Bay Hotel Orlando
- Bahama Bay Resort
- Bahama Bay Florida
- Bahama Bay Davenport
- Bahama Bay
- Bahamas Bay Florida
- Bahama Bay Resort Spa
- Bahama Bay Resort Orlando Florida/Davenport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahama Bay is lush, beautiful property just 10 minutes to the Disney Theme Park Area. Featuring spacious two and three-bedroom villa Suites, four heated pools, kiddie pool and play area, spa & salon, fitness centre, fishing dock, beach, nature trails, tennis, volleyball, basketball, gift & grocery shop, restaurant & bars, free wireless internet in the Clubhouse, restaurant, and bar areas, DVD rentals. Close to attractions, dining and shopping. Perfect for families, couples, groups, and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Bahama Bay Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.