This motel is a 50's era motel that's been transformed by bright paint and hand-painted murals into a cheery place. My suite had two bedrooms, a small kitchen, and the bathroom. The rooms were clean, and the kitchen was supplied with enough plates to feed a half-dozen people. The owners were friendly and helpful.
They have a heated pool overlooking the beach, the pool was warmer than the air temperature when I was there.
I was surprised that they had Wi-fi but they had multiple towers. Connection was fast and free. They also offered to print whatever I needed.
I didn't like the room door (old wooden doors with metal keys, no chain). The bed was comfortable but short. The bathroom lacked counter space. I had some asthma the second night here, not sure what the trigger was. They had been painting the exterior doors, perhaps that caused the asthma.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Manor Hotel Daytona Beach
- Tropical Manor Hotel
- Tropical Manor Daytona Beach
- Tropical Manor Motel
- Tropical Manor Daytona Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming, award-winning small ocean-front inn. Spacious 1,2,3 bedroom suites, delightful cottages, & very economical studios & value rooms. Lush tropical landscaping. Colorful hand-painted artwork. Romantic tropical ambiance. Large heated ocean-front pool & kiddie pool. Ocean-front guest BBQ area. Shuffleboard court. Free high-speed wireless internet in guestrooms. Great choice for families. Family owned & operated. AAA & superior small lodging approved. Special discounted weekly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Tropical Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.