My wife and I first found out about the Lodge in 1996. We have stayed there four times and have LOVED every minute there! We usually stay longer than the average guest (5 or 6 days), because this place is as close to heaven as you're going to get. We are always treated like royalty by the entire staff, including the owners. When our son was 5 he loved it there, too! Every nook and cranny is spotless. The beach is always clean and never crowded (even in August). Marvelous marina district only minutes away, with excellent shops and restaurants. For the price you pay, you CANNOT beat it.
Dave O.- Hamilton, Ohio
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rated “One of the 12 Best Waterfront Inns” in America, voted the #3 Top Resort in Florida in 2012 Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards, the Pointe sits directly on the beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The inn is a Nantucket “shingle style” architecture with broad porches around. Each room is individually outfitted with all contemporary accommodations and a choice of soaking tub or large Rainforest glass shower. The Lodge provides a full seaside breakfast and a 24/7 staff able to exceed your expectations. A selection of soups, salads, sandwiches, desserts and room service are available 24 hours a day. Complimentary WiFi DSL Internet service encompasses the property, USA Today and NYTimes Digest is delivered to your room daily. Beach umbrellas, loungers and towels are set each day for your enjoyment. Bicycles are housed on site.Amelia Island is but 13 miles long and only 1.5 miles wide with beach the entire distance. The inn is only a short bike ride to the historic Seaport of Fernandina. There are many outstanding restaurants within 15 minutes of the Lodge. Focusing on individualized attention, Concierge assistance is available for day trips, bicycle touring, beach horseback riding, tennis golf, sailing, charter fishing, kayak and Segway tours, boat rentals, birding and spa experiences. Custom packages may developed for Honeymoons, Babymoons, anniversary and birthday celebrations, golf instruction, All Girl Getaways and small corporate meetings. The Pointe has the coveted Select Registry designation of a superior small lodging destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.