We were staying for two nights in Fort Lauderdale at the end of a cruiseand did not really know what to expect. We were delighted to find that it was spotlessly clean with a long promenade more like the French Riviera and a beautiful waterway at the back where many celebrities have luxurious houses. The get-on get off watertaxi was particularly good value at $17 - we were on it for four hours and only travelled along half of it!
Our suite at the Atlantic Resort had a balcony overlooking the sea and was most impressive with a large bedroom, large sitting room (both with T.V.s), very large bathroom and a kitchen area. The hotel is in a very central position and convenient for buses and the watertaxi.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Hotel
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Atlantic Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.