The hotel was okay, but the treatment at the front desk was not satisfactory. My wife and I stayed there overneight, and had chosen it due to its fitness center and the possibility for wi-fi at the room (despite there would be a fee, opposite to other Sheraton hotels that has this as a complementary service). When we checket out, we were presented for a bill charging us five (!) times use of wi-fi, USD 9,95 each. The front-desk manager claimed there was a fee for each device that has been used at the internet. Both my wife and I had an Iphone and a laptop, and eventhough she was quick to remove three of the fees, I needed to pay two fees. I am a frequent user of Sheraton and other good hotels, but has newer tried to be charged per device. Out of curticy, they should at least have informed about it when I asked about how to attach to the wi-fi at the room. I asked to talk to the hotel manager but was not allowed.
Despite this negative experience, we appreciated the fitness room and good beds.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Fort Lauderdale Hotel is located only a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and many exciting things to do in Fort Lauderdale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.