We recently had the pleasure of staying 2 nights at this beautifully appointed Hampton Inn. There is no doubt that someone took great pride designing this hotel's interior. The only way I can describe it is simply elegant, comfortable and worth every penny. A great place to be if you are a Gator fan! The entire staff was friendly. They greeted us wholeheartedly each time we walked into the lobby. I imagine they get their down home kindness fom their manager. Miss Shelia was so sweet and gave me good information about area restaurants.
The room was very comfortable and we slept soundly!
The downtown area was bustling and we thoroughly enjoyed strolling around after our dinner.
We had to pay for parking but it was great being able to park so close to the hotel.
We look forward to future stays when I visit my daughter. Gooooooo Gators.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.